Thursday, October 29, 2009

Have a heart


Last weekend I went to my second wire wrapping class. This is my pendant. I learned a lot about wrapping odd shapes and am really happy with the way this one turned out. It was a different teacher and she eased my mind about wrecking the silver wire by putting accidental kinks in it and just showed us all how to correct any tiny mistakes. My next piece will be a silver choker length twisted chain woven with seed pearls. I'm excited and will post pictures after I get it done.

The name of the stone is Larvikite.

7 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

BEAUTIFUL!

GLWallace said...

Its a beautiful piece of artwork. I love all your jewelry because it holds a part of you.

2pattyesque said...

Wow, Ann! What talent you have! I can't wait to see your next project!

Jean said...

Very pretty...great job Ann!

Carole said...

Ann you are so talented, it is beautiful. Can;t wait to see the next piece.

Karen M. said...

Pretty exciting, don't you just love the silversmithing? I was so happy that you signed up for the class, great job! Pretty stone!

Nikki said...

That's so cool! Nice work.