Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Craft Room

My visions of my craft room are beginning to take shape. Today my dad, with the assistance of my mom, built the center piece to the room, a 4x8 foot table that is 40 inches high.

Next I am going to frame up a sheet of peg board on the wall and then maybe finish the room off with a wall of shelves along the back wall. It needs some bright paint on the walls as well, but I am really happy with the table. I will post new pictures when I finish the table with a favorite poem in vinyl. I am super excited that it is finally taking shape.

Here are the builders after they finished all the hard work.

4 comments:

Jean said...

Love the table. Looks like your parents worked themselves into a nap....a well deserved nap I may add. Your craft room looks great! I bet you'll put it to good use.

Karen M. said...

Awesome I am so glad that you have finally started the room, mom and dad look like they always do when I see them - sacked out enjoying a quick pick-me-up.

Trish the Dish said...

I think you should paint the room bright yellow, like mine :)

Er. said...

Looks like some serious hard work there. I recently got my room painted, too. And it looks nice.