Friday, April 13, 2012

Forgiveness

If you don't get daily emails from Brave Girls, you are missing out on a great tool for encouraging positive change.  This week I've had horrible tension headaches, my shoulders are killing me and my lower back feels like I am breaking in two... then I get this email, just as though it is written just for me...

brave girls club - daily truths
So I'm doing it, forgiving and letting go and being the bigger person to say "I'm sorry" to admit that I may be part of the problem, to forgive others and myself and move forward instead of digging myself further into the ruts I have plowed over the days, weeks, months and years.  I am so sorry for being so stubborn and so rigid and so...me.  AND I am so excited to start working on this and moving and feeling lighter and better and happier.


 


2 comments:

Jim Crocker said...

It takes work but it really is a better way to live, Ann!

Elaine said...

Ahh, we all need to be reminded of this--it is a hard concept to live by, but worthy of striving for! I read something lately that goes along with this, "Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." (by Felice Dunas)