Friday, November 2, 2012

Me and Patty

I saw this picture on facebook this morning and it brought back some great memories.  Growing up in LaVerkin was a pretty slow and sometimes painful process, but I remember so many good things and great people.  Patty was my next  door neighbor and best friend.  We did so many things together and was always looking for a way to have some fun.  Angels and Devils, Harriet (Patty and Ann) the Spy, playing trolls, building huts and watching boys, just to name a few.  Thanks Patty for being such a great friend, I will always remember those times with a big smile face!
I don't remember exactly how we got the idea to dress up for this picture, but it is classic.

1 comment:

2pattyesque said...

We did have tons of fun, huh?! We did lots and lots of fun things. Making the paper chains your goat ate. Hanging out in the haystack or your play house, gathering with everyone on my lawn, swimming in the pond, you name it! I actually posted this picture on Facebook either the day before or the day of Halloween but posted it on my computer to Facebook and then it would not let me tag the photo from my iPad and I did not find time until after Halloween to tag it so you would notice it. I decided I would not post the others--Angel Moroni. german spy, etc. that we took that day! :0)