Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 a new year of possibilities

This day started a little rough, I've been fighting a nasty cold for the past week and thought I had turned the corner.  I spent the night at his home, I didn't sleep much, and in the middle of the night woke up with a terrible headache.  I tried everything, sitting up in bed to let my sinuses drain, tossing and turning into every position imaginable, snuggling up tight next to him to ward off the chills...finally at 7:00 am we rolled out of bed, I looked and felt like a few miles of bad road, really bad road.  I took a super hot shower, and then climbed back into bed with an Imitrex making it's way through my system.  I knew if I could keep from throwing up long enough for it to work its magic, I would be home free.

Some time later in the morning, I woke to find that the curtains were closed, the comforter was tucked in tight around me, there was a bottle of water on the night stand, the heat had been turned up and the humidifier was running...I saw him quietly exiting the room.  He came back a little later to check on me..."do you need anything Daisy?  I am worried about you, maybe you should sleep a little longer, can I get you anything?  By the way you look beautiful when you are sleeping."  I love this man.  I know how bad I really look, but the love and gentleness in his eyes is real and genuine.

When I finally do make it out of bed and complete the process of hair and makeup along with appropriate attire, I make my way downstairs to see him smiling at me.  "Are you feeling ok Daisy?"  "Can I get you anything"  "You are looking like you feel better and actually you look very HOT"  really?  I've never been treated this way before, never felt so loved and cherished.  Never been in a spot that feels more right or more sacred or more safe.

Later in the day as I'm preparing to leave for my home, He holds me tight and tells me he loves me, more than that he makes me feel how much he loves me... as soon as I drive into my garage, there is a text..."I love you, Daisy!"  "Thank You"

And I feel so completely blessed...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Hold writing the terrific execute, Good to discover your site


______________________
Dog Trainers Henderson