Friday, August 21, 2009

17 Years and Counting


My sisters all think he looks like Richard Gere, I think maybe a little like Dennis Quaid either of which are darn hot. We've been married 17 years today and that is so hard for me to believe! He's a good guy, treats me well and takes good care of me. Other than a little snoring and talking in his sleep, he's pretty easy to live with. And he got me a new lawn mower for my new lawn in Hurricane, what a stud! Ok, that was just tongue in cheek, in past years, he's given me diamonds, really nice diamonds (3ct yellow for our 15th) a Rolex and the list goes on, so I really am happy with the lawn mower, really!

Happy Anniversary Skid!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I was shocked to actually see you put a picture of Bruce on here. Was wondering if he was still around. lol

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you at least made him take you to the Mexican food restaurant!

Karen M. said...

I still think he looks like Richard Gere! But then again Dennis Quaid to us old gals looks pretty nice too. Congrats, hope there are 17 more in you two old codgers!

Carole said...

Many Happy returns on your Anniversary yesterday, your lazy Mother thought about youand then did not call like I was going to.
Anyway Happy Anniversary a day late. We always thought he was even better looking than Richard Gere, we know he is a super guy and we love both of you very very much.

Claire said...

That is so Awesome!!
We are 15 and Counting!! Ü
I realized that I have never met him!! I guess there is still time!!Ü
Terry and I are going to try for 50!!
HA HA HA
Keep up the good work!!
I am glad you have such a Great guy!!