Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quirks - Tagged!

Wow, I only get to list 6???

1. I'm always counting in my head, number of steps, number of everything, it drives me nuts sometimes.

2. Men driving mini vans set me off! Why would a guy think he can pull off cool when he's driving a family barge??

3. I always find money on the ground and all coins must go in my left shoe. I think I have a nickel in there right now.

4. I can't get rid of old stuff, I feel like I am the keeper of all ancient history. I feel like everything has a spirit or a soul and should be taken care of.

5. I have to stop and look at snakes in the road. Mostly to see if they are dead or alive and to make sure they aren't rattlesnakes.

6. I'm superstitious....

I'll leave the tag open to anyone who hasn't been tagged but what's a go at it!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You do have some good quirks! Funny! I can relate on the Keeper of Things! The money in the shoe...that cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

There were so many to choose from. Love the pics of Grandma and Grandpa Dev's house.