Monday, November 24, 2008

AARRGGHHHHHH!!!!


So I finally gave in and got BI-FOCALS! Yeah, how sad is that! I have reading glasses but I always forget to take them with me (probably a denial thing) so I decide to get graduated lenses. HELLO CAN YOU SAY DIZZY??? I have to move my head, which isn't natural for those of us who were born Beardall's. They told me the more I wear them the more I would get used to them, so far I'm just getting more used to seeing everything else out of focus!

The young guy that helped me pick the frames said these were "hip", but I feel like a school marm or something. It will take some getting used too...

3 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

Meow! Very Sarah Palin-hip :)

You old fart!

Nikki said...

I think they are cute! Don't tell anyone they are bi-focals! It's the don't-ask-don't-tell thing! I think you look great. Very hip and young!!

Karen M. said...

Yep, you are officially old now! Join the ranks for the old ladies wearing bifocals...yeah we got it!