Monday, April 5, 2010

Bird and Monk Doo Doo


Way back when...seems like yesterday but a life time has passed. I had the opportunity to go to lunch with some old friends, I wish I had taken pictures of everyone. Paulette, Patty, Patty me and Teresa.

After high school, me and Teresa, aka Monk Doo Doo, worked together at Zions Bank in St. George, we had not seen each other since we both got married almost 30 years ago. What an awesome reunion for us. It seemed like almost no time had passed, although we have both lived many adventures and lifetimes. Very special, I love her tons.

Kicking off the day I got to spend a couple hours with Patty GB and what a treat to be able to wander through her old homestead, such great memories came flooding back as some things sparked times or memories and brought back pieces of childhood and growing up in the innocence of a small town. She probably doesn't realize how much I love and admire her, it was a treat to spend such great time, thanks Patty!

And Paulette, how do you stay so young looking????

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

Reunions of old friends are priceless. It is as if time stood still. We feel the same, look older, yet love deeper. So glad you could have that fun. Miss you already, come back soon, or better yet I will come there. Less strife.