Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cross Country


Tomorrow, bright and early, I launch into a week long cross country adventure in the Whiskey Girl. I will be flying to Lakeville, MN which is the airport circled on the map. It is just south of Minneapolis, the big yellow spot on the map. The first leg of the flight I will be stopping in Yankton, SD for fuel and a potty break, then on to Lakeville. The total flight should be about 4 1/2 hours. I am seeing a client who is very unhappy right now. In fact, the only way I have a shot at saving the deal is to be there in person on Monday morning....it's a huge deal, so I'm going. The rest of the week looks like this...

Lakeville to Sioux Falls, where I pick up 2 colleagues and then it is:
Sioux Falls to Aberdeen - Aberdeen back to Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls to Grand Rapids, MN - Grand Rapids back to Sioux Falls then next saturday
Sioux Falls to Denver

It will be about 15 hours of flying time for me, but otherwise it would have been triple that in a car. So I jumped at the opportunity to build some cross country time. The weather looks pretty good for the whole week so I am PUMPED!

I will take pictures and try to keep you updated as I go, 373WhiskeyDelta, cleared for take off!

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

Please keep us updated and fly ever so safe