Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Booner Moon Doggie 1/15/99 ~ 9/21/10



I lost my best buddy yesterday after a stroke that sent him spiraling downhill. I love this dog like most people cannot understand, he was a constant protector and companion, a big ray of sunshine, a sloppy wet kiss, a motivator, a loving friend, a special soul and a gentle giant. It is all very surreal as I cannot yet come to grips with him being gone. I just wanted to share some of my favorite Booner pictures. He is and always will be, simply the best...rest easy my sweet boy...




5 comments:

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

I'm so sorry Ann. I know how much you loved him. :(

Karen Mendenhall said...

What special memories you have in pictures of your constant and loving friend. He was true blue, through and through! He will be missed.

GLWallace said...

Ann
My eyes filled with tears yesterday when Mom told me how sick he was and now to day to see that he is gone, they fill again. I know how hard it is to lose something you love so much and understand the pain in your heart not just today but for many more days to come I am sure. Love for another spiritual being is not bound by the restraints of whether they are human or animal but rather by the love we have for them and the time in our lives that we have shared with them.
My heart and prayers are with you.

Claire said...

I am so sorry to read this!
My Heart is broken for your loss!
how weird that Tipper and Booner
went so close together..
I believe that you are able to love animals in a more free way.. they just are soo excepting of all our strange ways..
Again.. I am sorry for your loss!

Carole said...

What fond memories of good times when we wlked with you, Booner and Tessie. And of course now Hoss, and his harem. We have always had great times on the wonderful walks with you and these tru blue companions. Our love and prayers are with you in Booners passing.