Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crafty Place




I decided if I waited to blog about my craft room until it was completely finished, it would never happen, so here are pictures of the work so far. I love the table! But as you can see even at 8x4 feet, it's probably still not big enough for all my stuff! I bought the chairs for $20 at a garage sale and repainted them, YEA! The next phase is a Magnetic chalk board on the wall along with a framed jewelry hangar like I made last year. I also want to do shades to cover the front of the shelves at the back of the room, so I am hunting for the right fabric. I hope you enjoy and please send ideas if something sparks you!

4 comments:

BeckyG said...

looks great...maybe you could add some of your Steam Punk art for even more inspiration.

Elaine said...

Wow, I would so love to have a room like this to work on my crafts and scrapbooks! Hope you enjoy many fulfilling hours in this room :-)

Karen Mendenhall said...

It turned out just as planned only better, the chairs are a great find. I really like it and it makes so much more use of the space than the old exercise stuff, and much more fun, right?! I can't wait to come out and use it, November hurry up!

Trish the Dish said...

Awesome! What does the writing on the wall say?