Friday, September 17, 2010

Creative Connection




Well, I've been slacking for awhile now so thought I'd at least post about the last fun thing. Then over the next few days I'll get the bloggy blog caught up. I've been in Minneapolis the last couple of days for work but happened to be staying at the hotel where the Creative Connection event for women was being held. I popped into the market place today to see what was going on and got to meet Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman Cooks lady. She was very cool. Here are some pictures from the show and of Miss Ree. Sorry they are a little fuzzy, guess I was shaking with excitement!

2 comments:

2pattyesque said...

You happen on the most interesting things. I'm looking forward to the rest of your posts.

Trish the Dish said...

Oh no, it looks like an event where a lot of money could be spent...