Saturday, October 16, 2010

Great Read


I really loved this book. It was especially timely for me since I just lost Booner. I finished it in the Doctor's office and had to wait to get outside before totally losing it, but it made me feel so much better about how everything turned out that day that Booner slipped away. Guaranteed if you are a lover of animals or if you just like a great story, you will like this book.

dedicated to my boonie moon dogger, may he be running free through the fields of flowers and tall grass.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Love the pictures of Booner and the one of you and Hoss Love you most of all.

Karen M. said...

That book looks interesting, I am reading one called Some Wildflower in my Heart, I haven't much time to read but it is really good, I will bring it and finish it at your house most likely unless I get some alone time right now!