Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Still missing you Booner Moon Doggie...

Booner

To My Buddy

The  years we had together were not nearly enough, I always thought you'd be with me forever.  You were loyal, protective, loving and obedient, forever the faithful guard and companion.  I miss you every day my friend.  I still look for you to go walking with me and to sit by me when the worry of the world is just to much to bear alone.  I miss your eyes, the way your tail rotated when you ran, the big spot on your tongue and the talking, you were such a big talker.  I only hope that you are running free through the fields and flowers some where beautiful and that every once in awhile you turn and look for me too.  I love you buddy and miss you more than you can ever know. 

2 comments:

2pattyesque said...

This is a great tribute, Ann.

GLWallace said...

I feel your pain Ann. I don't know what I would do without my own faithful companions. They are always there to greet me when I get home, to listen to how my day went or to lick away the tears when life gets to hard. My heart goes out to you and hopefully you will find joy in the new ones and never forget the love of the ones gone way to soon.