Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall in Ohio

I Have been so lucky to have experienced at least 3 Falls this year, Colorado's came and went pretty fast, but I also got to see Minnesota and now here are pictures from my trip last week to Ohio.  I flew into Columbus and drove east for and hour to Zanesville.  These are pictures along the way.
The window of the church was incredible
The whole church
A very cool headstone in the cemetary next to the church
The long and winding road...
Loved the barns!
A cool surprise in the high school parking lot that I just happened to pull into to turn around, who knew?
I love the reflection in the water, very cool!
Another surprise, these were just sitting in a field - wish I knew the story.  Check out the deer to the left of the chopper.
I would love to do some shots on tracks like this, I love trains and this was a fun photo stop.
The Veterans Memorial in Zanesville
The City Building in Zanesville


Something that reaaly struck me in this small city was all the different churches.  I drove around looking at them and can't believe that I don't have one stinkin' picture.  Next time!  Another thing I discovered was the Bob Evan's restaurant.  I have seen them in my travels but never stopped at one.  s starving and decided to stop for breakfast, I had french toast with blueberries, it was INCREDIBLE!  I'll be stopping in there again for sure.

2 comments:

Karen Mendenhall said...

OMG those pictures are amazing, I so wish I could have been with you to experience that. You see the cooest places on your race around the world! I am so blessed that you share them with me and I love you for that! Talk soon!

Unknown said...

Ann, that's how they hunt deer in the mid-west, lure them in with the chopper than spray them with bullets...j/k that would be kind of odd