Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Gingerbread Challenge

Getting to be a tradition to have the contest at Thanksgiving.  This year was a little easier because it happened a couple days later and the houses were already assembled.  I think our sweet street turned out pretty darn good.
Me and Bruce collaborated on the one on the right hand side.
Some of the design crew, I guess I could have smiled....
Josh with one of the puppies, they are 3 weeks old today!  I gotta say that Josh found a pretty neat gal to marry, she has already made a lot of difference in the dynamics and I really had fun this year.  He is marrying Kristen Cantrell in June of 2012.  I'll load some turkey day pictures up later so you can see her too.  I really like her mom and sister, good people and she makes Josh so much more open and fun to be around, i say YEA for Kristen!

1 comment:

Karen Mendenhall said...

I love traditions, the houses are so cute. Great job on the design. Keep smiling things are better than you think. You were not alone and that is really something to be grateful for! See you soon I hope