Saturday, December 10, 2011

5 Weeks goes by too quickly

It's 5 weeks and I can't believe it has been that long, seems like a blur really.  A couple days ago we moved the puppies to their new crib in the basement, lots more room to run and poop.  They are right under our bedroom so I can hear them at night, mostly when they are playing or barking at each other.  They are really developing personalities and the play is non-stop, but of course so is the growling and the barking.  There is always someone being dragged around by a tail, ear, leg or something.  I am loving every second of it and drinking it all in as they will begin to leave the nest in 3 short weeks.  Here are the 5 week solo shots.  Pick your favorite!
 Blue Male
 Brown Female (Stretch)
 Dark Green Female
Light Green Female (Spring)
Orange Male
 Pinky Tuscadero - Female
 Purple - Female
 Red - Male
Yellow - Female

5 comments:

Carole said...

I love them all, so cute and I am glad you are enjoying them. I would take stretch in a minute, cute, cute cute.

heather B. said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute!! :) How fun (and exhausting) to have so many puppies.

Becky said...

They are all adorable but I'm partial to Spring, too bad they get big and I don't have a yard large enough for them to run in.

Karen Mendenhall said...

Oh I like Orange male, he is adorable...and I don't even like dogs! Well I do, but am scared to death of them!

Mr. Smith@TheSmithGarage said...

They look like little bears.