Monday, December 26, 2011

7 Weeks and the count down begins

Yesterday, yes on Christmas day, we spent a rowdy time taking pictures of the puppies.  They are looking more like litle dogs now and the size of the ears on some of them should be a little tell-tale sign of how big they might get, as well as some of the paws.  I want to do a new shoot since for me the light is too bright and there is too much distracting crap in the backgrounds on some of the pictures, but my hubby loves his bedroom, so to get his help, I have to concede something.  Anyway, enjoy and pick your favorite.  We are hoping to solidify buyers in the next couple of weeks so they will be leaving the nest shortly. 
 Little Boy Blue
 Brown Girl (Stretch)
 Yellow Girl and friend Rocky
My Little Red Boy
Purple Girl, her ears kill me!
Pinky Tuscadero
My Sweet Orange Boy, he is the sweetest puppy ever!
 Light Green (Spring) Alpha Female
Dark Green female (second sweetest, but tied with Pinky)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all so cute! I like Yellow Girl!