Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Love Lucy

And Hoss and Tessie and Dira and Sadie too... but today was about getting some pictures of the Lucy Goose in the snow.  She's growing really fast and doing pretty good at things like going potty outside and sleeping in a kennel.  She slept all last night alone and unless I was just too tired to hear her, I don't think she cried at all.  It was heaven for me since I actually got about 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  Now if I could just find a cure for Bruce's snoring issues....
Lucy

Hoss and Lucy, she loves him but she's also a little scared of him.  They like to play but Hoss gets a little rough so I have to referee sometimes

Awwww....

Warming up.  She's right at 30 lbs now and 13 weeks old.  She loves to play fetch and chase Hannah around.  It's all fun and games until Hannah has had enough....

2 comments:

2pattyesque said...

Is Lucy one of the puppies from this latest litter that you kept or is she another dog? I am confused.

Ann said...

Lucy was one of the puppies from our litter, she had the light green ribbon around her neck. We decided to keep her as she is so sweet and reminds us a lot of Booner, our make we lost a couple of years ago. She's super smart and has her own personality. I'm loving her but questioning my sanity right now.