Thursday, February 2, 2012

The last ones to go

As of today, Groundhogs Day, all of our puppies have found great new homes.  Our Little Brownie girl is with a new family in Centennial, CO and they said I can come visit any time I am out there flying.  They had lost their German Shepherd a while back and were ready to add a new family member, Sheree, the wife just cried when she met our little girl.
Brownie girl, I just love the ears!

Kirk, Sheree and the Brownie Girl

I should probably devote a whole post to this but just wanted to share some thoughts about the Law of Attraction.  With each of our puppies I have concentrated on and prayed for good familes for them to go too.  Yesterday when it was just our Green Bean girl left and no prospects, I was convincing myself that I would be just fine to keep her.  Last night though I was meditating and really thinking about attracting a great family to connect with her and take her home.  This morning before 7:00 am I had a call from a couple who live in Saratoga, WY.  They had been down to New Mexico and were on their way home and saw the ad for our puppies in the paper.  They had already applied to and been accepted by the Denver German Shepherd Rescue to get a dog, but something pulled them to us.  As miracle stories go, they came out this morning and when I opened my front door and they saw Green Bean, the tears welled up in their eyes and I knew we had our last match.
Miss Green Bean

Dave, Kim and Green Bean
Such a bitter sweet day to have them all gone, but so very gratefule for good loving homes for them to go to. 

No comments: