Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dragon Fly

I was on my errand quest today thinking about all the things I needed to get done.  I had stopped at Home Depot to get a couple of things for and art class, a 6 inch C clamp and a tile square.  As always though as I was walking into the store the beautiful colors and flowers in the garden center hijacked me and I found myself browsing the plants.  I was just about to reach over this container when this struck my attention
I've never seen a dragon fly that looked like this.  He was gorgeous!  I grabbed a lady to come look at him I was just so excited, then I ran across the parking lot to get my phone so I could take a picture.  He just hung out.  He's about 4 inches long and even though you can't see his wings very well, they were very beautiful as well.  What a gift on this first day of Summer!

No comments: