Friday, June 8, 2012

Lucy Goose at 7 Months

Our little girl is growing up!  Lucy is 7 months tomorrow.  She's smart, unstoppable, loving and attached to me at the hip.  I love it but need to help her learn that she is big now so jumping in my lap or catapulting herself off my back or stomach are not good things!  She also is a climber, she jumps and can get up on anything which makes it treacherous for the cats.  She has always been the Alpha so she is not intimidated by anything or anyone.  We've started puppy kindergarten and although she is a little rattled by the other dogs, she can nail all the behaviors with ease.  And she love agility!  I took her up the jungle Jim and down the slide at the park, the first time she was hesitant and I had to coax her down the slide, the second time she jumped on my lap and the third time she pulled me down the slide.  Pretty funny to watch her on the fourth, I just let her go and she tumbled all the way to the bottom, guess I need to hang on to her to keep her upright!
Lucia Bella von Anderson

1 comment:

Carole's Story said...

what a beautiful girl she is. Growing up fast. I hope she will remember us when we come out again. Love you Ann.