Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ms Tessie

I just want to say how much I love my Tessie.  She is close to 17 years old at least and still never misses the opportunity to go with me on a walk or just be with me outside.  She has always been there and now that she has lost her hearing, she smells or senses my presence and keeps a watchful eye out for me.  She is all bones and not much muscle now which makes it a little painful to get up and down and walk too far, so we just go slow and takes breaks so she can rest.  I love her and am so grateful to have had such a loyal friend for so long.  I pray every night that Heavenly Father will bless her to be healthy until she decides it time to go and that he will let me keep her for as long as possible.

Just chillin' with my buddy

1 comment:

GLWallace said...

Ann
I know how hard this is for you and am sending you hugs, love, and prayers from afar. When Timber got old it was so hard to see him struggle to get up and down and even to walk very far. He went blind but thankfully he had a cat companion that would lead him around the yard for walks...it was something to see. They do know when its their time to go and find a way to say good bye to us....there is nothing like a dog for a best friend.