Tuesday, October 14, 2008

November 373 Whiskey Delta





My big adventure last week was a bumpy flight in Whiskey Girl. Some of you don't know the story behind my tail number, so here is the short version...373 are just lucky numbers but the WD or Whiskey Delta is a tribute to my Grandpa Dev who also flew a Cessna. His name was William Devenish. Shortened down she won the tag of Whiskey Girl. The N at the front designates that it is a plane registered in the United States. N373WD ready for take off!

3 comments:

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

I admire your adventurous spirit and the memorium to "Grandpa Bill". Wish I could have met him! I'll leave the flying to you...don't think my tummy could handle it.

Nikki said...

I am ready for take off!

GLWallace said...

I admire you for having the dream and then going after it. It is a great tribute to Grandpa Dev that you chose him to fly with you and I know that he does. One day I would like to fly again with both of you.