Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Taggy Poo!

I am...unstoppable

I think....all the time about crazy and wacky stuff

I know...that there is a purpose for my life

I miss....my dose of Trish

I fear...running out of time

I feel....incredibly grateful

I hear....a tractor in the distance

I smell.... I still need my morning shower!

I want....to travel

I crave....family

I cry....over all that's been lost this year

I search...for the meaning to all things and usually everything else I misplace

I wonder...what the point is sometimes

I regret....more than a few things

I wish....I could have had children of my own

I love....flying

I care...about my family

I always....seek to forgive and be forgiven

I have...an incredible life

I worry...about everything

I am not....willing to give up

I remember...camping at Oak Grove

I believe....that there is good in everyone, you just have to look hard enough

I sing...off key and usually to Hannah who runs growling from the room

I argue...a lot just for the sake of making my point

I write...emails to friends from High School that I recently reunited with

I lose...my train of thought sometimes (can you say, Where is Springdale?)

I listen....but not always as good as I should

I don't always....get it right or just get it, period

I don't understand....why things happen the way they do

I can usually be found....hanging out with the critters

I need...to be needed

I forget....half the stuff I start out to do everyday

I am happy....when I am busy

Tagged: Karen, Misty and Peter

No comments: