Friday, December 5, 2008

Maui Wowie!

I've been on the island of Maui now for about 7 days. This is the funnest trip I have had in a long time. No pressure, no work, no worries... I have spent a ton of time in the water and I have accidentally drank my share of it. I have so much sand in my ears you could plant corn. I have laughed so hard and had so much fun, just pure joy is how I would describe it. I am here with my girlfriend, Linda. Monday we rented a plane and flew around the island. It was incredible! Yesterday we drove the crazy winding road to Hana and then on to the 7 Sacred Pools to dip our toes. We came back in the dark and that was an experience! Tomorrow we snorkel at Molokini. We sat on the beach this afternoon and watched whales jump in front of a beautiful sunset, it doesn't get any better than this.... wish you all were here!