Sunday, December 14, 2008

Strapped4Cash


YEA! I was able to get a picture posted of what the actual product I've been working on looks like. It's a stretchy silicon band that goes around your driver's license, a couple of credit/debit cards and your money (the red band). It's a great thing to replace a wallet or even a purse. I used it in Hawaii and Bruce has become a convert. The seed idea came from seeing people with rubber bands strapped around their stuff. It's actually pretty cool and will have it's debut at the Outdoor Retailers Show in SLC January 22, 2009. My website will be coming up in the next couple of weeks at www.s4cash.com

1 comment:

bswan said...

I picked up a strapped4cash at the
or show in SlC. I loved it, but it
lasted two months. You need to make
the rubber thicker or your product
is no better than a colored rubberband.
Bswan
Freerider