Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas


One last Merry Christmas to everyone! It was a beautiful day here, sunny and quiet. We saw The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" if you haven't seen it, it is pretty good, just pack a lunch it is 3 HOURS LONG! Yesterday marked the 2 year birthday for the grand boys, Eli and Jonah. It was a fun afternoon with a bunch of little kids hopped up on sugar and the excitement of presents!!! I missed being with family this year, but was grateful for the quiet peacefulness and the time to reflect on a year full of transition. 2008 is coming to a close and I am anticipating a great 2009. Hope your day and year were filled with great memories...

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

I love the pics. I too am glad for a quiet, clean home. I am sure Misty is loving having her home back to normal, family is nice but start to stink after 3 days I am sure. Let's do a girls day soon!!!!