Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Il "I'm in Heaven" Divo Night!





WOW! Second time seeing the guys in concert and they were phenominal! Totally 1000 times better and more powerful than listening to their recordings, it literally sends chills down your spine. They sang 2 songs that they have not yet recorded, Bridge Over Troubled Water and The Impossible Dream, both were unbelievable. I am in heaven still today, can stop humming and smiling. Next goal, seeing them live somewhere in Europe, like Spain, Italy or Switzerland.
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hal-le-e-e-e-ju-ah!

2 comments:

Carole said...

I know you are still in Heaven, what a thrill for you to get to be at another of their concerts. Wow, enjoy the euphoria as long as you can. and thanks for putting their music on your blog, it is delicious......

Karen M. said...

I think mom is in love! Wow how cool is that, sure wish I could have been there, glad you had a buddy to go with. Thanks for taking us all along on the ride!