Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael


Ok, I can't let it go with out acknowleding my fascination with the King of Pop. I have sat glued to the TV today, watching the memorial and all the programs about him. I never went to a concert or even bought one of his albums (at least until recently) but I can't stop watching the dancing and the videos and looking at his physical transformation and wondering. And his music plays in my head from the time I wake up until the next day, always something different. I'll admit that I was a Jackson 5 girl and not an Osmond's girl, in fact I just may have some J5 vinyl in the closet, that would be cool. RIP MJ

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

Well here is my take. He was a great and talented musician and entertainer... that is as far as it goes! He is not the great changer of history, the catalyst for the black movement, or the hero to everyone that they made him out to be. He was wierd, eccentric, and strange. He was not all that they portrayed him to be, but somehow death makes it so. I think Hollywood is warped, but hey his music was good and he entertained so that makes him immortal I guess! That is my soap box, Ha!