Monday, September 21, 2009

More from the weekend

Some more random shots from the weekend. The deer is real, honest! He was just grazing away on someone's lawn, unbelievable!

People must think we're crazy because we're always trying to take pictures of the 2 of us with the timers on the camera. The fun is to try to beat the timer and get a funny picture, this one as you can see, I didn't beat it, but a good hair shot anyway!

And one where we both made it. Check out my skinny minnie sister, wow!

Don't ask us why we're all crouched down on this one, I couldn't tell you. Must be so you can see the rock behind us!

Karen supported our parents in the "Hurricane's Biggest Loser" contest, she looks fabulous! My mom lost about 17 lbs and looks incredible as well. Me, I lost 8 lbs, but am still working towards my goal. After seeing this shot of Karen, I have incentive to crank it up a notch. Congrats Mom and Karen!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute pictures! You and Karen both look great. Looks like you had a great time. So I guess the best time to come to your house is July and August?? Sucks about the snow..already. I hope we don't get it that soon here!

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

You two look like twins! Congrats both of you on the weight loss...you look fabulous!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! You silly girls. ;-) You both look great and I love ya both!