Thursday, September 10, 2009

Picnic in Grafton

I had the most fun week in Hurricane last week. It all started with Peach days and hanging out with family. The first night I was in town, I got to have Brecken and Kenzie spend time at my house with me. Kenzie spent the night and we got rocked out of our beds around midnight with a huge, beautiful thunderstorm. On Saturday after the parade, Barry, Teresa, Kenzie, me and mom went to Grafton for a picnic and pictures.



After Grafton we headed up to the apple orchard by Springdale and picked apples, yum!

On Saturday night, Brecken came for a sleepover. If you look close at the Vette, you can see him in the co-pilot seat, great way to roll for little guy! We had a fun time eating, playing, eating, eating, eating, playing, eating some more, watering the plants outside, watching the quail, eating and making animal sounds (he loves the cow hides on my living room floor).



I spent a few hours discussing the woes of the world with my big brother, catching up on vacation with my big sister, hanging with my mom and dad and even caught the Sky Ranch BBQ on Labor Day. I got to hang out with Trish and Nat, Trish and Ryan, Andy and even spent time learning about zoning and buildings at the LaVerkin City offices. In my spare time I mowed the big lawns for the first time and planted trees and flowers. It seemed like I was always going somewhere or doing something! But it was a great week and it went by way too fast.

2 comments:

Beardall Family said...

Sounds like a great weekend - you need a rest after all that!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos! Thanks for sharing. I love reading your blog.