Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much to be Thankful for...






Today was the best Thanksgiving ever! My whole family (all 7 kids and mom and dad) were together for a special picture taking event. Seeing everyone and hanging out was such pure joy to me, I loved seeing and being with everyone of my brothers and sisters. It was a very special day, and I am so grateful for the effort everyone put into making it happen. I love my family even with all it's flaws and glitches.

It was a special treat to hook up with Dan's family later in the afternoon and just shoot the breeze for awhile, quite the houseful of big and little kids. Thanks Eisha and Brinley for the hula dancing and thanks Dan for smoking the meat, it was INCREDIBLE!

My heart is just so full tonight, thank you all for making it such an awesome day!

2 comments:

GLWallace said...

Great pictures...awesome food...thanks so much for a wonderful thanksgiving and for being able to bring all of us together. Jason and I really enjoyed our day with you and the family.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making that all happen Ann. Im glad that I went. Love ya