Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hawaii Bound





My annual pilgrimage to Hawaii is this week and I am so ready! It is snowing today and cold. I spent this past week in Minnesota and South Dakota, freezing my tail end off. The week before in Minnesota, and the week before in Colorado in the snow. I do love winter and don't mind the cold but when you have the sunny beaches of Maui calling, it's hard not to start feeling a little homesick for Aloha.

I'll be headed first to Oahu for a few days in Honolulu, then Saturday the 20th I head to Kahalui, Maui. We stay right off the beach at KiHei. I'm going again this year with my girlfriend, Linda. Just 2 girls looking to relax, unwind and have a ton of fun. Snorkeling, swimming, whale watching, flying and taking the adventures where we can find them. I am so EXCITED!

Aloha!

5 comments:

GLWallace said...

Do you have room in your suitcase for one more????
I hope you have tons of fun in the sun sister!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome Ann. Have a great time. Drink a fruity drink for me.

Carole said...

Have a wonderful time, it sounds like loads of fun. put your toes in the sand for me. Love you tons.

Claire said...

I am glad you are getting away!
Sometimes all you need is a Break in the weather! Ü

Jill said...

Natalie, Tricia and I leave for a week in the sun on the 17th of March. Save some sunshine for us!