Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sure signs of Spring


This morning I saw my first hummingbird, a Ruby Throat, YEA! I hurried and got the feeders out and filled up, haven't seen one since....

Then on my way to the post office, I almost ran over a little snake on the road, another sure sign, YEA!

This little fella was born a week or so ago, we refer to him as the Oreo baby.

And this is the little Paint baby and her momma that was born a couple of weeks ago.

Add in the jack rabbit with the deathwish that ran in front of my car and all the birds on my feeder and I would say that we a FINALLY getting to Spring and it's about dang time!

4 comments:

Claire said...

It is about TIME! Ü

Karen M. said...

The gardens are planted, the flowers are in, and the weather is getting warm, I love it!

Trish the Dish said...

Yeah!!! I love the name you gave the calf, *snicker, snicker, snicker*

Carole said...

Those kind of cows are really called the oreo cow. the brand of purebreds all have a white stip around their bellys. Kind of funny looking tho.