Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back from the show

Hi Everyone!

Tim and I wrapped up a very successful Outdoor Retailers show on Sunday. This thing was HUGE! 850 wholesale vendors, everything from Teva, Black Diamond and Woolrich to me and Grandma Pants. It was a fun show where I made a lot of great contacts. I will be following up and hopefully piling on some business over the next few weeks. A few folks stopped by to say "hi". Tim's son Alec came one day and passed out S4Cash info to all of the floor vendors. He scored a couple of hats and a ton of stickers.

I also got to have dinner with Nat and Nikki while I was in town which was GREAT! It was a super incredible week for me. I learned a ton and have a bunch of great ideas to get started on. Here are some shots from the show.




1 comment:

Karen M. said...

Thanks for sharing, I love the display and what a great adventure for you. Lot's of hard work and sleepless nights go into these kinds of things, you deserve all that comes your way! Way to go Ann! I am so proud of you.