Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We Have Lift Off!

Strapped 4 Cash has officially launched. The website went live today www.s4cash.com and I've already received my first orders, YEA!!!! This is a really simple idea, a stretchy silicon band to keep your credit cards and cash together. A lot of people use a rubber band or some kind of wallet that either holds too much or is way too big. The bands let you weed out the stuff you don't use all the time and just carry the stuff you really need. I use mine for all kind of things around my home and office in addition to my cash and cards. I just throw it in my purse or put it in my pocket. I bet everyone of you carry at least 15-25 cards (the grocery store, the gas station, the hotel rewards, etc.) most of those accounts can be accessed with your telephone number. You don't have to carry all those cards!!! So the gals will like the bands, but the guys love them! Especially the younger guys who don't want to carry a wallet. Give it a look and a try. I would love to hear what you think.

Here's a sampling of some of the tags we'll be using with stores and businesses.

1 comment:

Karen M. said...

I love the counter eye catcher, it is so great! I am really, really proud of you! You had an idea, and you made it a dream, and then a reality. I knew if anyone could do it you could. The sky is the limit now, you have set your sights high! Go for it! You are the greatest!