Monday, January 19, 2009

Outdoor Retailers Show

The big moment for me and my fledgling business is now here. Me and my brother Tim will be exhibiting our wares at the Outdoor Retailers show in SLC starting on Thursday of this week. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. This has been a fun journey full of new things to learn and conquer. I have set my goals (400,000 bands sold by the end of the year), I've been over my plan a million times, I've put the product out for different people to look at and comment on. I've had feedback from friends and family on my product and my website and now it's GO TIME. One thing I am really looking forward to is doing the show with Tim. I know we will have a fun time and will make the best of it. Having him there with me gives me confidence and a great reason to smile. We may even recruit a couple of you to show up and help us. If you're in SLC the 22-25th the show is at the Salt Palace. Come on by...

Here is the labels for the counter displays.

3 comments:

NatNeedham said...

Woo-hoo! i'm so excited for you! I hope it all goes well! Maybe I'll swing by... see you soon!

Carole said...

Ann, your new web page looks great so does the ads on the blog, hope you sold out at the show. I have 4 contacts that want a strappped4cash so I will plan on getting some when I see you. mom

Karen M. said...

How did the show go? I bet it was awesome, I saw some of it on tv and it looked pretty crowded. My boss wants to get one of you bands. Hey do you want to put a display in the office here? You sure can! Love ya