Saturday, September 20, 2008

Castlewood Canyon


Today was the big Noel-Levitz annual staff picnic in Castlewood Canyon. This beautiful canyon is only about 25 minutes from us so it was a short trip and a fun afternoon. The company I used to work for used to own NL so I got to know a bunch of the people there as friends and colleagues. Bruce is the handsome guy in the picture. Of course when we took the long hike down into the canyon, I didn't take my camera. We had a great time wading in the icy cold Cherry Creek.

3 comments:

The Beardalls said...

you were head cheerleader! me too! 2008! haha I would love to here your cheer stories! do you still have your uniforms?

Ann said...

I still have some of them, I cheered for 3 years. I looked at them awhile back and they are so teeny. I have pictures from back then as well, pretty funny. It was great and the ONLY thing I wanted to do in High School. Best memories were the road trips!

Nikki said...

What a handsome man!! I love your music...it's so all over the place! It's great!