Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ROCK AND ROLL!!

I usually leave politics for private conversation, but I just finished watching Sarah Palin deliver her speech at the RNC and WOW! I think I like her a lot. She's smart, tough, direct, witty, articulate, intelligent and can deliver a one liner without flinching. I have no doubt she can take Bidden, I think she could take Obama as well and still cook dinner for her family. No doubt her son will become the national teenage heart throb. Impressive to say the least, let's hear it for small town people!!!

2 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

I am LOVING Sarah! I get giddy everytime I hear her speak because she justs cuts to the case and doesn't take any crap.

Unknown said...

For basically coming from out of no where she was really impressive last night in her speech. I feel bad that there's been so much bad press about her daughter, but I think they are all going to come out stronger and will get the job done.