Monday, September 29, 2008

New Logo



My new company logos! The bands will be the red color printed with black. There is also a pop of bright yellow just in case you were thinking Hurricane High School colors! The molds are being created for the bands as I write, I should have proofs today or tomorrow. The band is the exact size to fit around a few credit cards and some money. As soon as the insert card is approved which should be today, I'll post that as well so you can actually see how this works. But picture a guy who is holding all of his stuff with a rubber band, like a lot of the younger guys do. This is a better, hipper way to do that and it's great for those guy who have huge wallets in their back pockets, you can get rid of that unsightly bump on their buns. This should carry just the essential stuff, and can be put in a front pocket so it doesn't get picked. All that other crap they carry can be left at home or in a brief case. Bruce is a convert! Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Trish the Dish said...

Cool! I can't wait to see it!

Nikki said...

That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see them!!