Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TAGGED!

This is the first, of what I am sure to be many, blog tags. Check it out and if you are 'tagged' at the bottom then you need to answer these questions on your blog.

3 Names I Answer To:
1 - Annie
2 - Spike
3 - Bird

3 Restaurants I Like:
1 - Olive Garden
2 - Colima's
3 - Cafe Rio

3 Trips I Have Planned For The Rest Of The Year:
1 - Hurricane, Utah
2 - Palm Springs, CA
3 - Maui!!!!!

3 Things I Really Want:
1 - Our Leeds property to sell
2 - To be fit (and not so jiggly and wrinkley)
3 - To be insanely happy

3 Pets I Have/Had:
1 - Hannah
2 - Max
3 - Tessie, Booner and Sadie (they're a package deal!)

3 Things I Did Yesterday:
1 - Made Raspberry Jam
2 - Took 2 long walks
3 - Watched General Hospital

3 Things I Ate Today:
1 - Hot biscuits with Raspberry Jam - YUMMY!
2 - Sliced peaches, raspberries, blueberries and bananas covered with yogurt
3 - Chips and Salsa

3 Fears I Have:
1 - Snakes
2- Failing
3 - Puffy white clouds when I'm flying

3 Things I Plan On Doing Today:
1 - Flying
2 - Getting my business license application done
3 - Studying for my college course

3 Things I Plan On Doing Tomorrow:
1 - Calling my brother
2 - Working out
3 - Reading!

3 Holidays I Love:
1 - Christmas
2 - Halloween
3 - Fourth of July

3 Beverages I Like:
1 - Lemonade
2 - Tropicana Juice Waters
3 - Dr. Pepper

1. Karen Mendenhall
2. Nikki Turner
3. Misty Owens
Tag, you're it!

1 comment:

Brandon, Misty, Kyla and Casey said...

You have such a fun life....I want to eat fruit with yogurt and take longs walks too....that sounds so great! I've always secretly admired the way you live your life to the fullest. By the way, I finally have mine posted....took me a while, I've been sick. Love ya!