Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back in Colorado

Well, the Women's Expo was kind of a bust. Not as many people came through and those folks who did weren't spending. But on the big plus side, I had a great time with Tricia and it was really fun just hanging out. We had the Passion Party booth on one side of us (what do they use those things for???) and the guy that invented Bubba Teeth behind us. I made the mistake of double dog daring Tricia to stick a long weed through the curtain and into the ear of the guy behind us, which she did! That's how we started the deal with Bubba. He had teeth that had a gold ring drilled through the front. Honestly I didn't know he was spoofing me for awhile, I thought he was just a jerk! But come to find out this guy has made MILLIONS off his product! He encouraged me to keep going with my bands.

No comments: