Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mom


This is what I love about my mom...
She's smart
She's pretty
She always told me that "I could"
She gives everything, freely
She is compassionate
She is a survivor
She has strength and conviction
She is constantly in motion
She achieves
She is generous
She doesn't know the meaning of "can't"
She puts up with me when it would be easier to walk away
She gave me drive and determination
She encourages my dreams
She never gives up
She's my mom, she gave me life...what more needs to be said?

I love you mom

2 comments:

Carole said...

Thank you my Ann, I love you too. You inspire me and let me know that we can all achieve greatness. You are doing that always. I love you forever & ever.

Karen M. said...

It can't be said better than that, she is that and so much more, we surely don't deserve such a great mom!