Thursday, May 14, 2009

Buying Bonanza


Starting Friday morning at 10:00 am. Come visit the Annie and Trish booth #608. We have some great stuff for sale. Tricia has done some really awesome stuff with her vinyl (UpperCase Living), I'll probably end up buying most of it if you guys don't get there first! I have cool colors of my cash bands and have added the breast and lung cancer bands. For a buck a piece you can stock up and use them for everything. I also have some inexpensive jewelry with styles for everyone and most pieces or sets are below $20.00.

We'll be keeping an eye out for you...

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I am half tempted to drive down....

NatNeedham said...

Good luck! I hope it goes well!!!

Karen M. said...

I'll be there but I dont' have a buddy to go with so I will be the lone amigo looking for a good deal, see you there!