Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who doesn't love a cowboy?


I'm so hooked into Dancing with the Stars this season. I usually don't spend my time on this kind of stuff, but I got sucked in by Ty Murray, the Bull riding rodeo champion. He is the hardest working guy on the show. It is evident that dancing doesn't come natural to him, not like bull riding anyway. But he has a determination that is very cool to watch. And honestly, who doesn't love a romantic guy in a cowboy hat that slings cowboy logic?

He's in the semi-finals, guess I'm not the only one out here who is a huge Ty Murray fan....

3 comments:

2pattyesque said...

Hey Ann! You've changed your blog around! I thought I'd clicked on your blog link but then saw the blog and thought, "Whose blog is this? Whose blog link did I click on??" Keep up the good work!

Trish the Dish said...

I wish I had cable so that I could watch the show. You KNOW I'm a sucker for those cowboys. Ty seems like such an awesome guy. Hopefully he takes the show!

Anonymous said...

I see where you are coming from however, cowboys are not all they are cracked up to be....at least in my experience...lol
If I were single though...I would take a second look, at say...George Straight..