Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Car Dilema

Ok, I have never had a leased car before, but I did lease my current car 4 years ago. So now, I have to figure out what to do. I will turn back my Volvo and I guess just walk away, that's how they tell me it works. I've been looking at less expensive cars and have narrowed the field to a Honda Accord, 4 door V6 and the new VW CC Sport 4 cylinder Turbo. Those of you who know me well, know that speed and performance are important, so from that perspective I like the VW (love that turbo!) but the Accord has a few more bells and whistles for about the same price. Drive wise, the VW is tighter and has better performance, but again the Accord is a proven car. So performance vs bells and whistles....what is a girl to do? Either way I win by dropping my monthly payment over $200!!!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Nice.....with the lower payment. I think a girls gotta go for speed and performance!! I'd go for the VW!!! Does it have a sunroof??

Ann said...

Accord does, VW does not. Check out the cc though at www.vw.com it's sweet.

Karen M. said...

I vote for the VW, I loved my accord though...I don't like the looks of the new one, and it is a little old womanish for you, go for speed, style, and well you know!

Nikki said...

I gotta agree with Karen... it does seem a little bit old-lady-ish. I still vote for the VW even without a sun roof!!