Friday, March 20, 2009

WWW.FLYlady.net


I might be the only woman in the free world that has never heard of this site, but if I'm not and you haven't heard of it either, spend a few minutes checking it out. What a great system on Flybaby steps to help organize the chaos in our homes and put a schedule together that actually helps balance out the areas of our life. I've been subscribed for a week, and I love having a clean kitchen sink.

The credit for this goes to my over the fence neighbor and best bud from the growing up days in LaVerkin, MS PGB. Thanks Gube!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I haven't seen it yet. I am going to check it out though!!

Claire said...

I have yet to check it out, but was told about it by the same person !Ü

I guess I will have to start being organized!

2pattyesque said...

I've enjoyed the Flylady's book. I need to get back to FLYing. :-) I kind of got off my schedule!