Friday, March 6, 2009

Fahrvergnugen!


After a lengthy ordeal at the dealership last night, I have my new car! She's one sweet ride :-) The sales guy forgot to fill the tank for me (I will go back and make that happen!) so this is the first picture. Once the wind stops blowing here, I'll take a better one. The color is white gold, kind of a light champagne with a black leather interior. I had a hard time keeping it at the speed limit last night, I guess we were both dreaming of being on the autobahn! Anyway, I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Awesome!! What a cute car. Good choice!! I am so excited for you. One more dilemma you can cross off your list!! :)

Carole said...

Wow !!! what a beautiful car, hope it drives as good as it is good looking.... Wow

Carole said...

What does the German word at the top mean in English? I am so happy for you, wish I was there to go for a drive with you. You will have to drive to Utah soon just to see how the new beauty does on the open road. Yeh !!!

Ann said...

Pure Driving Pleasure or something to that effect in german